Announcing the 9th annual Plate & Pitchfork Raft Trip, a wonderful Ranch to River Bank adventure. We’re thrilled to have Chef/Owner Ben Bettinger from The Laurelhurst Market and Big’s Chicken in Portland, OR joining us again on the rafts this year. Ben’s delicious and hearty meals will feature products grown and raised in Northeastern Oregon, like Carman Ranch beef and Hawkins Sisters Ranch chicken.
Because no trip is complete without good beer, Terminal Gravity Brewery will fill our coolers with their delicious ales. You’ll be well fueled for your adventures. And we are happy to accommodate most dietary needs upon request.
In addition to fabulous food, you’ll enjoy three days filled with thrilling Class III & IV whitewater, incredible scenery, wildlife viewing and fishing opportunities as we venture thirty-two river miles through the heart of the deepest river canyon in North America, the Snake River in Hells Canyon. After dinner, enjoy campfire camaraderie and falling asleep under magnificent starry skis listening to the sound of the river babbling by.
- Deepest River Canyon in North America
- Professionally prepared gourmet food consisting of primarily locally raised and grown ingredients
- Breathtaking scenery and wildlife viewing
- Class III & IV Rapids
- Nez Perce Pictograph & Homestead cultural sites
- Outstanding professional guide service
- All gear & camping equipment provided, including cots
Snake River in Hells Canyon